Psalms 91:1

He who dwell in the shelter of the Most High , will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

God has Blessed our Home and Family

God has Blessed our Home and Family
The Long Family

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Well started off my morning by making my oldest son favorite birthday cake.. He likes me to make him a Angel food cake with chunks of pineapple in it..He will be over later today..
Im off to sign up a new customer this morning for Moms Helper.. that is always exciting..This has been my slowest year yet since 2001, but God gave my this business and he has kept it going.. and out if it Tyler and I sew new seed every year.. Inviting kids that ride with us to go to youth group...
Then tonight we are taking Amanda and the baby to the parade.. cant wait to see her face with all the excitement...

No comments:

Post a Comment